Mid-February 1999 (Volume 4, Issue 2):
The 10th Emergency Special Session Calls for a Conference on Enforcing the IVth Geneva Convention in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, Including Jerusalem
- Conference is set for the 15th of July at the U.N. Office in Geneva
Palestine Exercises Right of Reply to Falsities in Israeli Statement
Excerpts from Some 10th ESS Statements
- H.E. Amb. Dieter Kastrup, Permanent Representative of Germany, on behalf of the European Union
- Mr. Pieter Vermeulen, Deputy Permanent Representative of South Africa, on behalf of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM)
- H.E. Amb. Jeno C.A. Staehelin, Permanent Observer of Switzerland, in his capacity as the Depository of the Convention
Text of Resolution ES-10/6 of 9 February 1999
- President Arafat Attends Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C.
- U.N. Assembly Pays Tribute to King Hussein
- Palestine Responds to Israeli Distortions at the U.N.